Female
Number of posts : 463
Otherkin Type : Wolfdragoness
Registration date : 2007-03-20

Statistics
Health:
67/67  (67/67)

PostSubject: Grrrr........   Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:57 pm

at my school, things are just going to hell, first of all, there is this girl called Chloe, who I really, really hate. she has taken to annoying me constantly and talking behind my back, secondly, I also have home troubles i.e: had a big fight with my mother. life sucks for me at the minute. Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Master of Skies
Master of Skies

Male
Number of posts : 403
Otherkin Type : White Phoenix Dragon
Registration date : 2007-03-19

Statistics
Health:
67/67  (67/67)

PostSubject: Re: Grrrr........   Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:58 pm

I am sorry to hear that, Fireclaw... I used to be picked on all the time, although I did nothing about it, because I knew the things that were said about me were not true. Try not to let Chloe get you down, because you know better than what she says about you, and if others find it difficult to agree with you, then that is their problem. And the fight with you mother... There has not been a day this month where someone has not gotten angry with me, so all I can really say about that is that I am here for you when you need someone to come to... We all are...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dragon-twilight.bbfr.net
Gorbash26
Hatchling
Hatchling

Male
Number of posts : 32
Otherkin Type : Dragon of nature
Registration date : 2007-04-18

Statistics
Health:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Grrrr........   Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:41 am

I know how you feel Fireclaw. It's sort of the same with me but it's this guy called Daniel Pepler who keeps saying he is immune to all forms of death and stuff like that. I swear he has no heart or if he does it's black and shriveled, and the weird thing is he knows hes annoying but he still does it anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CA_Dragon
Juvenile
Juvenile

Male
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Grrrr........   Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:45 am

I am sorry about that, have you ever told Chloe that you don't respect what she is doing. Sometimes people just need a reality check so that they remember that you have feelings too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fireclaw
Ghost of the Shadows
Ghost of the Shadows

Female
Number of posts : 463
Otherkin Type : Wolfdragoness

Statistics
Health:
67/67  (67/67)

PostSubject: Re: Grrrr........   Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:39 am

the funny thing is, Chloe is fat and ugly (even I'm a damnsight better looking than her) and she's spoilt and cries alot, but yet, she thinks she's really popular, and that everyone likes her, when the truth is: most people hate her. What really ticks me off is: all the teachers take Chloe's side, they see Chloe as a 'innocent little angel' mind you, some of the teachers are as bad as her...don't even get me started on mrs. Strawn.

Thanks for all the advice guys, you're all great! Smile Cool Wink

Last edited by on Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miss Murder
Hatchling
Hatchling

Female
Number of posts : 35
Otherkin Type : vampiric nymph

PostSubject: Re: Grrrr........   Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:26 pm

Chloe reminds me of a girl I know named Jenna. She's fat and ugly too, but thinks she's the most popular girl at school. She calls herself a hottie princess, which is a total lie; I sent her pic to some guys I know and they agree with me.

So I completely feel your pain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://z8.invisionfree.com/just_a_tiny_disaster
CA_Dragon
Juvenile
Juvenile

Male
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Grrrr........   Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:53 am

Here is another idea that has worked for me, when she is mean to you say somthing nice, it will catch her off guard, after you've said what you said ignor her. From what you said about her she seams like an atention seaker so the more you are bothered from it the more you will be bothered. Hope that makes sence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Salas
Seraph of the Skies
Seraph of the Skies

Male
Number of posts : 74
Otherkin Type : Vampiric Creature

Statistics
Health:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Grrrr........   Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:19 pm

Fireclaw, I have been in your predicament many times it isn't a fun experience, a guy named Kris always picks on me at school whehter I'm going to my locker or getting on the bus. Calling me "dirt" and "crippled" or other names I will not speak of and it is just a torture to go to school everyday. But sometimes you just have hold it in and ignore it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wicthdragon
Judicial Dragon
Judicial Dragon

Number of posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: Grrrr........   Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:37 pm

I am so sorry to here this ' i do hope you find a way not to let those things bother you.
as everyone has said we all been thre this in one way or the other all you can do is work on you and do your best not to let others get you down and that is all you can do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SilverDragonRachel
Youngling
Youngling

Female
Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-09-29

Statistics
Health:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Grrrr........   Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:43 am

I have many people that I loathe for different reasons. Being in High School, they especially get to me, especially if they are flirting with my crush, that really ticks me off....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.createforum.com/silverdragonrac/index.php?mforum=silv
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grrrr........   

Back to top Go down

Grrrr........
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Twilight :: Miscellaneous :: Rants and Complaints-
Jump to: