AuthorMessage
CA_Dragon
Juvenile
Juvenile

Male
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-04-13

PostSubject: Dreams   Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:04 pm

Dreams can be so strange...does anyone have an awkward or interesting dream they would like to share?

This is a strange dream I had recently: In my dream I decided to grow a giant mustache. I did so and it grew down to my feet. I then opened a business and people would come to my store and pay me so they could stroke my mustache. I became very famous and from that day on was known as giant mustache man...Yeah...a little strange...I have no idea why I would dream of somthing so awkward? Anyone else want to share a dream?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wicthdragon
Judicial Dragon
Judicial Dragon

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2007-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:12 am

man that dose sound like a dosy ' i had a dream i thinbk cause i had the tv on ' where i was in the ucrane on holday ' and there was this army comeing looking for amircans that could be a danger to there land basilcy bs they wanted to kill me or so i figherd out later as i was running with the rest of the people and i saw in a fence area to guys kissing and i had my laptop with me and i was useing glamer or shielding teacnces to hide my self in the rest of the crowd and as we were going in these tunnels' and as i was going though these dorrs i saw many people ' and i haad to chose what door to go threw and i picked the right one it seems cause i came back home.
now agein i had the tv on and i think that gave me the dream it had something on naztys and all but still it was sacry as hell and that was my dream.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dreams
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1